Your application should be submitted to the Foundation Board in electronic form using the application form below, together with the enclosures provided. We welcome applications that meet our objectives and meet our criteria. Applications can be submitted in German or English.
The Foundation Board decides on the applications once a year and informs you of the decision in writing.
Deadline: 15. December.
Your application must include the following documents:
- Detailed CV
- Publication list
- Grant list (competitive and non-competitive grants)
- Letter of motivation
- Detailed budget
- Impact on personal career development
- Extended abstract (approx. two A4 pages) in order to present the vision and goals in the field of personal research and the potential impact on oral regeneration and oncology worldwide.
If the application is successful, the following maximum amounts in funding are envisaged:
- Regenerative medicine: up to three projects are supported per year for three years with a maximum of CHF 150,000 per year = total CHF 450,000 per project.
- Oncology: one to two projects are supported per year for three years with a maximum of CHF 150,000 per year = total CHF 450,000 per project.
In exceptional cases, other funding or amounts may also be provided.
By post to:
c/o Gunzenhauser & Partner AG
*Files | Please click on the following button to add your files. Then copy the corresponding link with the files provided into the corresponding field (enclosures link) in the contact form.